The 1000 Series single-phase Uninterruptible Power System is available in 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0, and 6.0 kVA. This double-conversion, true online UPS is available in both tower and rack mount design solutions.
- Auto-Restart and Cold StartProgrammable Load Shed Receptacle
- Intelligent Charger-Rapid Charge to 90% in 4hrs
- Wide Input Voltage Window
- Wide Input Freq Window for Comp Generator Compatibility
- Input Power Factor > 0.97
- Output Power Factor 0.70 (0.8 pf for 2.4 kVA)
- LCD Display in Multiple Languages
- Optional Network Interface Card – RemotEye® II
- Optional Environmental Monitoring Device
- Industrial Systems
- Health Care
- Small Business Offices
- Point-of Sale Equipment
- Internet Service Provider
- Server Consolidation
- Data centers
- Wiring Closets
The 1600XP/XPi Series is single-phase double-conversion UPS, available in a range of sizes: 3.6 kVA, 6.0 kVA, 8.0 kVA, 10.0 kVA, 14 kVA, 18 kVA, and 22 kVA. Available in a tower design solution with a LCD touch-screen display that provides unmatched access for UPS monitoring and control. As a double-conversion online UPS, supplies uninterrupted, clean single-phase power to critical systems over large input voltage deviations without resorting to battery backup.
Other Features Include:
- • Digital LCD Touchscreen Display
• Hot Swappable Batteries
• Internal Isolation Transformer
• Wide Input Voltage Window
• Wide Input Frequency Window
• Input Power Factor > 0.95
• Power Factor Correction
• Output Power Factor 0.85
• Optional Network Interface Card for Remote Monitoring/Control
• Optional External Battery Cabinets
• Optional Environmental Monitoring Device
The 4200FA Series is a state-of-the-art designed UPS to meet all customer’s needs. The 4200FA Series has the largest input voltage/frequency window in the industry. This allows the unit to be user friendly to the batteries, thus extending the life of battery. The front end IGBT design allows it to work optimally at 0 to 100% load with less than 3% THD on the input. This allows for one to one sizing of Generator. The 4200FA Series also offers a standard three year warranty. The CT models are designed for internal batteries and internal maintenance bypass design without the need for additional cabinets.
4200FA CT Characteristics:
- True Online Double-Conversion
Input Power Factor > 0.98
Input Current THD < 3%
The 4300 Series is a state-of-the-art UPS designed for the needs of the IT industry. This newly designed UPS has the one of the largest input voltage/frequency windows in the industry. This allows for the unit to extend the life of the battery. The front end IGBT design allows the 4300 Series to work optimally at 0 to 100% load with less than 3% THD on the input. This allows for one-to-one sizing of the generator. The 4300 Series also offers a standard three-year warranty. Optional matching cabinet accessories (battery cabinet and maintenance bypass cabinet) allow for sixty combinations of three-phase/three-wire and three-phase/four-wire input/output voltages.
• True Online Double-Conversion
• Line-Up-and-Match Ancillary Equipment: Transformer, Battery, & MBS Cabinets
• Zero Rear Clearance Required
• Complete Front Access Design with Top, Front, and Side Entry
• Local Touch-Screen Interface
• 0.9 Output Power Factor
• Input Power Factor > 0.98
• Input Current < 3%
The G9000 Series UPS is available in capacities of 100, 160, 225, 300, 500, 750, and 1000kVA and comes with an industry-leading three-year onsite warranty. It is designed for stand-alone or parallel use in up to eight-unit configurations without requiring the use of a special switchgear cabinet.
Using the new Toshiba IGBT technology in the rectifier/converter, DC/DC chopper, and the inverter sections of the UPS, the G9000’s double-conversion topology provides an AC/DC/AC efficiencies of up to 97% at loads from 50% to 100%. Even at 20% loading, the efficiency remains greater than 94%. This is 10% to 20% better than current industry systems, making the G9000 excellent for N+1 parallel systems where loads are typically 30-40%.
The row-based Liebert APM is a transformer-free, on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that allows quick and easy capacity increases with FlexPower™ hardware assemblies–with no additional floor space required. Liebert APM operates with the industry’s highest data center power efficiency–up to 94% at loads of 50-100%.
The 208 Volt, three-phase Liebert APM is available in two models, expandable with FlexPower hardware assemblies:
• Liebert APM 45kW frame size is expandable from 15 to 45kW, with up to 45kW of capacity, or up to 30kW of capacity with a 15kW module for redundancy. This frame size includes internal batteries, and is compatible with the matching external battery cabinet and the optional Liebert APM bypass distribution cabinet (BDC).
• Liebert APM 90kW frame size is expandable from 15 to 90kW, with up to 90kW of capacity, or up to 75kW of capacity with a 15kW module for redundancy. This frame size requires the matching external battery cabinet, and is compatible with the optional Liebert APM BDC bypass distribution cabinet.
• Scalable UPS protection for growing data centers
• FlexPower assemblies offer capacity growth without increasing footprint
• Operates with the industry’s highest efficiency rating – up to 94%
• Fits row-based applications
• Capacity expansion in 15kW increments using FlexPower assemblies.
• Internal bypass allows FlexPower assemblies to be added or replaced without powering down the connected equipment.
• Offers a large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
• Conveniently positioned, easy-to-reach lug holes simplify unit wiring and installation.
• True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
• Redundancy features minimize single points of failure.
• Enterprise-quality batteries in an external battery cabinet provides backup time for 90kW unit, and additional runtime for 45kW unit.
• Optional bypass distribution cabinet (BDC) provides wraparound maintenance bypass, so the attached load can keep running during UPS service.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
• Buy only what you need for present usage, with the flexibility to add capacity as demand increases.
• Industryâ€™s highest reported efficiency rating (up to 94%), with a virtually flat efficiency curve from 50-100% load; efficiency is not load-dependent â€“translates into significant energy cost savings.
• Fewer batteries mean less maintenance and higher reliability.
• Operates with unity power factor â€” kW = kVA, providing more real power capacity without power losses.
Ideally Suited For
• Small to mid-size data centers
• Server rooms
• Labs and testing facilities
• Process control centers
Liebert GXT3-MT On-Line UPS
Liebert GXT3-MT on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a compact mini-tower model ideal for protecting sensitive electronics in a non-rack environment. The UPS offers intelligent monitoring and network management functions.
Liebert GXT3-MT on-line UPS is available in 1000VA, 120V.
- Single phase on-line UPS
Installs easily in a compact mini-tower configuration
Offers generator compatibility
Provides wide input voltage range for fewer transfers to battery
- Compatible with backup generator – handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
Offers a variety of monitoring options via Liebert IntelliSlot interface.
Provides six battery backed outlets to accommodate protection for more equipment.
- Higher Availability
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
Operates compatibly with Liebert MicroPOD maintenance bypass and power output distribution module.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.
Ideally Suited For
Test and diagnostic equipment
Large Capacity, Small Footprint
Liebert Npower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system features one of the industry’s smallest footprints in a full-featured, high power UPS system. All-digital controls allow for ultra-fast adjustments to changing data center power loads. Liebert Npower is rugged enough to handle load branch faults, input faults, 100% step loads, PDU startup inrush and motor-load startup.
Liebert Npower is available in seven models ranging from 30kVA to 130kVA; 208, 220, 240, 480 or 600VAC; 60Hz. Multiple configuration options are available, including single module, 1+1 redundant for single bus systems, and single and dual input.
• Large-scale UPS in a small footprint
• Operates efficiently powering non-linear and partial loads
• Offers multiple configuration options including 1+1 redundant and dual bus
• Performs quickly and accurately with digital controls
• Excellent efficiency powering non-linear and partial loads.
• All-digital controls feature a unique, patent-pending technology that allows it to make ultra-fast adjustments to changing loads.
• Installation flexibility thanks to small footprint.
• Proven double-conversion technology protects against the widest range of input and output power disturbance.
• Exceptional overload capability due to combination of rugged inverter and continuous-rated static switch.
• Dual-Bus configuration allows concurrent maintenance, resulting in virtually 100% availability of conditioned power.
• Liebert three-phase UPS products have field-proven critical bus MTBF in excess of one million hours.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
• Excellent operating efficiency â€” typically between 92% and 93.5% â€” while powering high-crest-factor loads between 50% and 100% of rated capacity.
Ideally Suited For
• Data centers
• Medical imaging equipment
• Industrial process equipment
Liebert NX UPS
Liebert NX is a mid-sized, three-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system that delivers complete, centralized data center power protection. Designed to meet the high availability power needs of a wide variety of IT applications and equipment, the UPS combines compact size, advanced operating features and low cost of ownership.
The 120/208-Volt, three-phase version of the Liebert NX is available in four sizes including 10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA and 30kVA capacities
• On-line UPS with dual bus compatibility
• Allows paralleling for capacity or redundancy
• Offers highest output power quality, with low THD
• Operates with high energy efficiency
• Power communications available through a Relay Contact Card, OpenComm Web Card and MultiLink shutdown software.
• Ultra-quiet performance with noise levels below 54dB allows greater latitude in where to place the unit.
• Large and user-friendly LCD display provides operating information in twelve languages.
• Up to three Liebert NX modules can be paralleled and a fourth added for redundancy without using a centralized controller or centralized static switch.
• For safe and convenient servicing of the UPS, the unit includes a built-in maintenance bypass. Optional wrap-around maintenance bypass is also available.
• Easy servicing due to front accessibility of critical components, self-diagnostics and various monitoring options.
• True on-line double conversion technology corrects all types of power fluctuations.
• Advanced inverter control technology provides the highest output power quality.
• Redundant power supply cords, redundant cooling fans and highly efficient cooling of critical components.
• Minimized transfer to battery, reducing the number of charging and discharging cycles, due to the wider input voltage window of +10 to -20% and a frequency tolerance of 40Hz to 72Hz.
• Compatibility with dual bus synchronization system enables you to transfer the load to an alternate power source for maintenance activities.
• High overload protection handles 125% for 10 minutes, 150% for one minute and a 1000% overload for 10 milliseconds.
• An intelligent battery management algorithm monitors the battery to detect any premature battery failure.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
• Temperature-compensated battery charging extends battery life.
• Highest possible input power factor for maximum efficiency.
• Adjustable power walk-in from 5 seconds to 30 seconds, along with reduced input current distortion and power factor correction, also enables you to save money by reducing back-up generator sizing requirements.
• The unit’s compact footprint requires less floor space, leaving you with more room for other equipment.
Ideally Suited For
• Server rooms and mid-sized data centers
• Network components including critical routers and switches
• Networks (LAN and WAN)
• Industrial process and motion automation for mid-sized plants
• Medical diagnostic/imaging equipment
Liebert APS UPS
The Liebert APS UPS provides mission-critical availability ensuring your critical IT functions – and your business – will be available and running as expected through power disruptions, fluctuations and outages.
The Liebert APS UPS adapts efficiently and effectively as the needs of your users and core business power requirements change. The UPS offers capacity on demand with FlexPower core modules – allowing you to change capacity in 5kVA/4.5kW increments up to 20kVA
• True on-line double conversion UPS
• Transformer-free and transformer-based models
• User installable, hot-swappable capacity and battery modules
• Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA)
Low Total Cost of Ownership
• Industry-leading efficiency: 92% for transformer-free systems and up to 89.9% for transformer based systems.
• Scalability that allows you to cost-effectively add power capacity or battery modules as needed.
• Modular batteries, controls and power components to help reduce maintenance costs with user replacement.
• Two year hassle-free factory warranty program for repair or replacement of your Liebert APS UPS.
• Module-level redundancy eliminates the expense of purchasing and planning for additional cabinets.
• Reduced installation time and cost because units are shipped pre-configured and factory tested, no need for on-site assembly.
• Everything you need for efficiency and availability in one box: power modules, batteries, maintenance bypass, and distribution in a single, small-footprint cabinet.
• Integral battery monitoring with temperature compensated charging to prolong battery life and help reduce replacement costs.
Reliability and Serviceability
• Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA) enhances reliability and provides multiple layers of power protection.
• No single point of failure – Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power if there is a failure of any component in the system.
• Configurable design allows you to customize the Liebert APS UPS for your desired level of capacity and redundancy.
• Fault-tolerant design, enables the power, battery and control modules to take themselves offline if there is a problem, without sacrificing overall system integrity.
• Superior overload capabilities, able to provide conditioned power to temporary overloads without transfers to/from bypass power.
• Internal wrap-around maintenance bypass and frame-level bypass with independent controls in separate assembly provide higher reliability and availability.
• Capacity on demand with FlexPower™ core modules that allow you to change capacity as needed in 5 kVA/4.5 kW increments – without powering down.
• More real kW – 0.9 power factor provides more real power to support the I.T. load than other solutions in this size range.
• Isolated and non-isolated models to provide the right solution for your power protection needs.
• Integrated distribution PODs allow selection of a variety of distribution options to meet application requirements.
• Trellis™ platform connectivity, so the Liebert APS can easily be integrated with this robust, real-time data center optimization solution.
• Three Liebert Intellislot® ports allow integration and communication with a variety of infrastructure management solutions, leading to better power optimization and visibility.
• Optional matching external battery cabinets provide longer battery run times to protect against sustained power issues.
• Installation Flexibility – use on raised floors, traditional flooring, or in rack enclosures.
• Large input voltage window, which minimizes transfer to battery and increases battery life; low line transfer can range down to 110v.
• Wide range of use, with the ability to be installed on raised floors, traditional flooring, or in rack enclosures
Ideally Suited For
• Small-to-medium-sized data centers
• Network closets
Eaton 9155 UPS Backup Power System
Formerly Powerware 9155 UPS
The Eaton 9155 UPS provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Eaton 9155 Marine
Double-conversion online technology with power ratings 8-30 kVA, DNV type approved up to 15 kVA, single-phase or split-phase input and single-phase output, small foot print, patented Hot Sync parallel capability up to four redundant systems, ABM technology to extend battery service life, wide communication options.
Eaton 9170+ UPS
Formerly Powerware 9170+ UPS
The Eaton 9170+ network UPS delivers premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for server farms, networks, telecommunications, internet service providers and other critical applications. Leveraging a modular design, the 9170+ UPS offers N+X redundancy to eliminate system-level single point of failure. This network UPS adapts to rapidly changing IT environments with scalable power and battery modules.
Eaton 9355 UPS
Formerly Powerware 9355 UPS
The Eaton 9355 UPS provides premium double-conversion backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9355 UPS is a complete three-phase power protection solution. The 9355 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Eaton 93E UPS
Formerly Eaton 9E
The Eaton 93E UPS delivers customers the most efficient power quality solution in three key areas: space, power and cost. Engineered for maximum efficiency, the 93E delivers up to 98% efficiency while maintaining a small physical footprint. With internal batteries up to 60 kVA, the 93E provides an all-in-one solution that also reduces the complexity of installation and startup and provides maximum runtime.
Eaton 93PM UPS
The Eaton 93PM UPS combines unprecedented efficiency, reliability, and vertical or horizontal scalability with eye-catching design. A space-saving, flexible device that’s as easy to deploy as it is to manage, it’s the perfect three-phase white or grey space solution for today’s data center.
Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. An ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS, the 9PX’s graphical LCD interface and robust power management software makes managing your UPS easy — even in virtualized environments.
Eaton BladeUPS Power System
The Eaton BladeUPS is a revolutionary power quality solution that is scalable and modular. BladeUPS rackmount uninterruptible power supply expands power protection from 8 to 60 kW in a single 19-inch rack while reducing energy and cooling costs.
Eaton also offers BladeUPS Preassembled Systems, the same great product, just simplified. All you have to do is bring power to the unit and perform the simple start-up procedure. Top and bottom entry models are available.
Eaton FERRUPS Tower UPS
Formerly Powerware FERRUPS Tower UPS
The Eaton FERRUPS delivers proven, ferroresonant battery backup power and scalable runtimes for 911 centers, global military installations, marine vessels and other critical applications. Highly configurable with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles, the Eaton FERRUPS continually regulates voltage and eliminates harmful harmonic currents.