Prevention is Key
Let Our Preventative Maintenance Program Protect and Increase the Lifespan of Your UPS Chargers and Battery Systems
Did you know that heat, humidity, battery age and chemistry all affect the efficiency of your power system? Nolan Power Group’s Complete Preventative Maintenance Programs for Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) systems, chargers and Battery Systems were created to give you peace of mind and detect even the slightest problems that could lead to devastating power loss.
How Our Preventative Maintenance Program Service Works To Protect You:
Our experienced, qualified and Nolan Power Group trained personnel use the best calibrated test equipment on the market. After each maintenance service, we provide a comprehensive report that highlights:
- The operation of and calibration of a unit’s meters and annunciators
- The input, output, bypass voltage and amperage
- The output and input waveforms using a digital oscilloscope
- Results of a complete check of the system for alarm events and statuses
- Recommendations to keep your batteries, chargers and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems in efficient working order
We tailor our programs to your company’s needs and can conduct preventative maintenance on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis. We service all manufacturers and models of batteries, chargers and UPS Systems.